Hi Luis,

I see the last line and half: que nasceu neste freguesia as oito horas da
manhã no dia desasete do mesmo mes so he was  born on 17 November 1894

The next part of the side note is referring to the register the marriage is
recorded, but I can't make it out very well.

Note two says the marriage was dissolved by the obit of his wife on 1 March
1933

Note three says he died.  The date written on the last line is not clear
but I'm guessing 4 December 1971

Hope this helps.

Bill Seidler