Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I'm sort of at the end of my rope on
this search.  I've been trying for years, but a combination of my terrible
reading of records and a lack of information have got me to this point.  My
great-grandmother was an unmarried domestic worker who had 5 children out
of wedlock, so it's been tough.  Here's what I have.  Anything highlighted
is oral family history.

Maria De Lurdes Dias
June 5, 1906 - 1947
Born: Urzelina (Or Ribiera Grande/or Seca)
Occupation: Housekeeper
Children: Helena (1927) Laurentino (1929), Ilda (1930), Fernando (1931),
Raul (1947)
Buried: Sao Mateus Churchyard

Parents: Manuel Jorge Dias, Josefina Dias (Victorino)

Worked for Jaime Noronha Soares, Urzelina.

Anything at all would be amazing.  She's the reason I started this years
ago, and is easily both the most difficult and most important person in
it.  Also, anything on Laurentino would also help.

Thanks!!