On Thursday, 11. September 2008 21:01:11 Outback Dingo wrote:
> Batmand never established a stable route for clients, ie. they never get
> reliable internet, actually to be honest, they get 0 internet cause routing
> always loops

Please be precise here: Do you see routing loops or is your UDP connection not
stable (as indicated by your log) ?

> i also found this thread from before showing a similiar issue
>
> https://list.open-mesh.net/pipermail/b.a.t.m.a.n/2007-September/000277.html

This may or may not apply here. I have a look into the code later. Do you use
different hardware for your gateways and clients or always the same ?

> question is how do i get the routes to stabilize so the mesh functions

As I mentioned before we need a tcpdump of your traffic to help you. Even
better would be a wireshark log from both ends that we can analyze.

Greetings,
Marek