On Thursday 10 March 2011 08:55:36 Alberto Escudero-Pascual wrote:
> * The patch fixes three issues
>  - Reporting of duplicated entries in the VIS output, this is fixed in
> trunk but not in vis.0.3.2
>  - Removed a gcc warning related to the use of chdir()
>  - Cleaned up the JSON output of vis
>
> Our code is in SVN so I have not git-send-email magic :)

The point is not to make everybody use git - feel free to use other tools (git
just makes it easy). But sending the patch to the list enables everybody to
read & comment on the proposed patch and also allows a painless commit.

Broken spacing, broken line endings, patched files in remote SVNs, etc don't
make reviewing the code a pleasure experience and are most likely to be
ignored.

Regards,
Marek