On Tue, 2018-10-30 at 13:24 +0800, gary wrote:
> In my test setup, both BBN1/2 and MP1/2 are in one subnet.
>
> ipv4_arp_request ret = -1  interface =0x120020070 sipaddr =
> 0x50505f7   (the first try, sipaddr is right)
> ipv4_arp_request ret = 0  interface =0x120020070 sipaddr =
> 0x50505f7    (the second try with latest patch)
>
> the cause should be there is no arp entry for the source ip address
> at the first try.

Right - that is what I found as well as I was doing more testing. My
previous testing had an entry that was simply being marked as
incomplete instead of being fully flushed.

The latest patch resolves that oversight. From the results you sent it
appears that the latest patch is working for you. If so, can you update
the patch with a Tested By: name <email> line in patchwork (
https://patchwork.open-mesh.org/patch/17597/)?

Thanks!
Jon