Hi,

I got to this list from a Radio 4 message board question, I'm not sure if
this is the right place for my question but I appreciate any help you can
give, though I must admit I definitely feel old school.

I was using a web page that has short-cuts to various BBC radio programmes.
(It runs mainly on a very old laptop, running Win98, but works marvelously
as an internet radio).

I had created a bunch of static links but recent changes on the BBC website
have made these invalid.

For example for the Afternoon Play I had created the following HTML

Afternoon Play -

Note: The laptop 'prefers' to play the Realplayer link rather than iPlayer,
which it can cope with but does struggle.

Is there a way I can setup a webpage that would allow one-click access to
available Afternoon Plays, Archers etc.?

(from my research it seems that each Archer episode is now a different URL,
and I have been unable to decipher if there is a predictable pattern to the
format).

Apologies if this is not the right place for this question.

Cheers

Mick Hanrahan