-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Eland
Sent: 02 June 2005 4:15
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Google Summer of Code

David Tait wrote:
> If anyone has any ideas then i would love to hear them they do not
> necessarily have to be a mac specific application, windows or web
> apps are also welcome!

Unfortunatley, the deadline for organisations to join has lapsed, and
backstage.bbc.bo.uk isn't on the list. If I were you, I'd look through the
list of participating organisations, and see how you could integrate
backstage data with their projects. Reading through the project lists should
be a good source of inspiration.

   -- Andrew