Yes I'd be up for this. As well as the chatbot/avatar technology we also
have a VXML capability for putting services as speech to phone - in a
similar way to Adam Leach's prototype (we can go to PTSN or VOIP as well.)

David

Eur. Ing. David Burden
Daden Limited

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: www.daden.co.uk
t:   0121 247 3628
m: 0701 0711 927
sms: 07811 266199

Improve your web site accessibility by dynamically making the whole site
available as audio – visit www.readerbot.com

Virtual Newscasters for hire! Check out our latest NewsBot at
www.chatbots.co.uk.
Read my latest Birmingham Post column "The Web - Have It Your Way" at
http://www.converj.com/blogs/converjed/archives/001179.html