> Where do you find downloads on the BBC site?  I know the
> Radio Player, for on-demand streaming, but where do you
> download?  Is that different from the podcasting trial, which
> applies only to a few programs?

The radio downloads are not different from the podcasting trial, they're
a part of it.

You don't need to use a podcasting app (eg: itunes, ipodder) to get the
shows - all of the programmes we're offering as part of the trial are
also available for download directly from the website using nothing more
than a web browser.

Full details are at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/downloadtrial/, including
FAQs and links to download pages for all the shows.

Hope this helps,

Paul
--
Technical Projects Team Leader