At 16:35 +0000 9/11/05, Ben Metcalfe wrote:
Just to say that a lot of BBC radio content (and soon TV) can be downloaded via iTunes or direct from the BBC website. You can also get all BBC radio streamed via the website....

Let us assume we are taking about the national radio (e.g. Radio 4 or 6 Music) and local radio (e.g. BBC Radio London).

What proportion of all BBC Radio output can be downloaded via iTunes (podcasting)?

Personally, I download "In Out Time" and the 8:10 interview from the Today Programme (both from Radio 4).

As for TV, my fave video download (via iTunes) is currently http://www.rocketboom.com/ (just had its first birthday).

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////