-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Sargeant
Sent: 14 November 2005 22:55
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] Mood News Update and an Idea

Just thinking out loud here (so feel free to ignore :-) ) but be nice to
have a sports version of mood news and let me specify which teams I like
in a positive context and which ones are good in a negative context:

"England win" - Positive and Good News
"Australia win" - Positive yet Bad News
"England lose" - Negative and Bad News
"Australia lose" - Negative yet Good News!?!

Guess it depends how you are defining good and bad...