On 22/11/05, Ben Metcalfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, it wasn't how I meant to phrase that.  In my defence I wrote that
just as I came off the stage having given my presentation.  I do stand
by the sentiment though, that many of us in London do forget that
there's such great stuff going on around the rest of country.

Ben

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

And many of us in Newcastle forget or don't know what's happening in London.
Goodbye B.B.C., Hello West Coast USA.
Thanks to podcasting the only 'media' voices I hear now are American ones.

Richard

--
Richard Hyett
0798 1639945