Thanks Al,
interesting ideas..  I have no idea if track listings are available in any feed-like form, someone from the BBC may be able to answer that.

But now that you mention 6 Music, I suddenly remembered reading about phonetags on 6 Music a few months ago (see http://rnd.historicalfact.com/phonetags/). This sounded like a very cool idea, letting you bookmark/rate/tag songs by sending a text message while the song is playing. I'm not sure what the current state of it is though (there's a "pre-alpha working demo" badge on the site).