can you provide a location for the 1.3.1 xsd files, the ones listed from http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/feeds/tvradio/doc.html ( ftp://tva:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Plenary/TV288r1.zip), don't quite match the xml provided in the feeds.

The only reason I ask is that i use xsd.exe to generate some c# classes that turn the xml files in to c# class objects and the xml isn't validating against the xsds.

It only appears to be minor things, such as the xsd using the 2005-03 namespace and the xml using the 2005 namespace

Thanks

Michael