Well there you go then :)

Good stuff!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Bowden
Sent: 01 November 2006 12:50
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: Take Scag: [backstage] Witty slogan and design for Backstage
T-shirts

Ian you have shamed me.

I wrote my myCommute prototype in June 2005 and at the bottom of the webpage
for it, it said I'd release the source code when it was in a better state.  Of
course the reality was it never got in a better state, and I forgot to release
the source code.

So in a few minutes during my lunch hour, I have quickly bunged it in a tar
file, whacked the GPL license preamble in it and written some frankly
appallingly bad install instructions.

I'm sure the world will not be set alight by my frankly terrible PHP, but it's
the principle of the thing.  I said I would, so here it is.
Only 17 months late, but better late than never!

myCommute is at
http://www.bods.me.uk/stuff/backstage/mycommute/

And you can download the code here.
http://www.bods.me.uk/stuff/backstage/mycommute/mycommute.tar.gz