-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Morris
Sent: 10 November 2006 14:07
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] Signup now! BBC Backstage London Christmas Bash
- Sat 9th Dec

Is it okay for groups outside of london to do the same?

GeekUp would love to be associated, will pass on the word to the folks
up here...

Cheers
-dan

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address and Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

Message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be
disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are
requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately
of any error in transmission.