> This looks really useful.  One thing i've noticed is the film details
> don't have a link to the BBC Page, so there is no way of linking back to
> you easily.

Good point. The copies you see are the inputs to the Movies production
system from which the URL's are later derived.

> Are we allowed to link directly to the Movies Cinema search page from
> any pages created using these feeds?

Yup, you can do.

Alternatively, the production cycle dictates the reviews will appear in a
dated archive the next Friday after the date under in the <datereviewed>
node, eg.

 if date review is 1st Jan 2007, the review will be added to ...

 -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/gateways/release/review/cinema/20070105.shtml

Or, the <datereviewed> node + the XML file name + .shtml will also give you
the URL of the HTML review.

 if review is 1st Jan 2007, the XML document miss_potter_2006_review.xml

 -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2007/01/01/miss_potter_2006_review.shtml

Neither solution is ideal, sorry, but I hope that helps find your way
around.