Yeah - I know that you can't do anything fun unless we can give you more
structured data. It's a pain working internally, too; Mark Kermode's
podcast is done in Radio, Film 2007 is from scotland (iirc) and the
interactive stuff for 5live and the podcast trial is all in a completely
different department to the movies website, which until recently had
different owners to the interactive telly service... It's not just you
that can't make interesting stuff, it's us, too.

I'm going to try and tie this data into UCLAP in the mean time, so
that old movie data can be accessed as well as current movies and
their cinema showtimes. I'll probably cross reference titles and
release date etc using MD5 hashes. Future releases will also tie in
IMDB, ASN and other useful references so that you can link into
related products and information sites. Should have a site up for this
project including the first XML Schema this weekend, I've taken Monday
and Tuesday off work to spend time developing it as well.

:o)

Rob