From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Crossland
Sent: 09 February 2007 12:19
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] RE: [backstage] RE: [backstage] RE: [backstage] RE:
[backstage] RE: [backstage] £1.2 billion question (or RE: [backstage] BBC
Bias??? >Click and Torrents)

On 09/02/07, Jason Cartwright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> its deemed 'good enough' for the general public (the vast, vast
> majority of which just want to watch Eastenders/Dragons Den/whatever
> the next day).

The vast, vast majority of the general public have no problems using the
regular BBC website. But there is an "accessible" version. Why?

(Having said that, looking at http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/ now I see
most of the images are 404ing and the navbar at the top says "[an error
occurred while processing this directive]" - so I guess Auntie doesn't care for
minorities that much afterall...)

> Nobody is saying that this situation is ideal. DRM is a means to an end.

The ends justify the means? What what what? :-)

--
Regards,
Dave