On 30/03/07, Christopher Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bleb.org/tv  is something I use quite often (when I don't have my laptop
with Digiguide to hand on it) but unfortunately they can't show ITV listings
due to legal reasons at the mo - believe a solution is being sought at the
moment.

Still, VERY handy site. And who watches ITV anyway. ;)

For original crime drama - can't be beaten. Mobile... Cold Blood...
Prime Suspect... c'mon.....

The RT xmltv feed appears to be back online now, by the way. Mythtv
users of the UK breathe a collective sigh of relief.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]