On 03/04/07, David Greaves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I just joined the list to find out about the xmltv feed :)

When I got a couple of emails I found the link to the archives. The last message
about this seems to be on the 29th when the site came back on air.

However, as people probably realise the data isn't being updated anymore.

Does anyone have a clue?

No more than you I guess - my cluefulness extended as far as emailing
the 'contact us' address on www.radiotimes.com, but no response as
yet.

I wonder if any of the BBC staffers around here know someone to ask?

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]