> Shame. I love the idea of digging into blackadder and jeeves and
> wooster and all the other comedy greats -- but getting them in a
> format that is at least somewhat representative of their quality.
> Sucks that I'd have to stream it.... certainly encoding into divx
> or mpg would show some understanding of the marketspace.

I'm not sure what you mean when you suggest encoding as divx or mpg
would show an understanding of the marketplace. It is unfortunately
not quite so simple.

This is a limited, fixed length trial that will hopefully lead to a
Public Value Test. Surely then it makes sense to make use of the
BBC's existing Real/WM infrastructure to deliver the content?

Hell, if we were going to show some understanding of the marketplace we'd do
it all in Flash (which I still hope we do, TBH)