"So as part of our aim to make sure all our key news services are available on-demand, the News 24 continuous live stream will be available from today on the website, whenever you want to watch it."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/05/news_24_live.html

Christopher Woods wrote:
I just noticed whilst reading an article on the BBC News site that there was
a link to watch BBC News 24 live - I clicked and it's streaming now! Does
anybody know if this is a permanent addition to the bouquet of online
services from the Beeb, or just a temporary thing due to some breaking news
in the recent past which I happened to miss?