It seems that iGoogle sorts the feed by pubDate, so the editorial order in
the original feed is lost. Incidentally, for me
http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_uk_edition/front_page/rss.xml and
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolpda/ukfs_news/hi/default.stm show exactly the same
order, it's only when added to iGoogle that the order is different (by
pubDate).

Mario.