From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Daithi O Crualaoich
Sent: Sat 6/16/2007 6:09 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] BBC Audio & Music at Hackday

That is some really neat stuff.  The RadioPlayer data alone is making
me drool.  Are these feeds are a one-time only deal?  Or can every day
be Hack Day?

Daithi

On 6/16/07, Tristan Ferne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We've got a load of new data, feeds and applications and Hackday.
>

> http://bbc-hackday.dyndns.org/
>
> Including...
>     * The Moose 6 music discovery game
>     * The John Peel and Top of the Pops apps and data
>     * RadioPlayer data
>     * Incoming SMS feeds
>
> And if you're here we're on the table in the centre next to the back
stage. With the large freeview aerial in the middle of the table.

visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  Unofficial