With regards to EULAs, I think we all saw from the Sony DRM 'incident' that
EULAs have been ruled virtually unenforceable. I'm prepared to seed content
I've downloadd whilst it's downloading, and maybe seed it for a little while
afterwards, but I'm much less generous than when I'm torrenting because the
content will always be available from the BBC servers, and we are paying for
this service after all.

Here's hoping that the BBC takes onboard the suggestions from people like me
with regards to the ability to control whether your client seeds content
once you've downloaded it... Here's hoping the Kontiki client can actually
be configured to do so!

I foresee ISPs enforcing QoS for upload data from Kontiki so that it slows
to a crawl as a way around this... But that won't be after a whole load of
huge bills from providers to customers, along with the associated uproar and
a few months of in-circles discussion as to how the best way to proceed to
counter-act this unwanted behaviour will be.

Maybe the Beeb WILL just drop Kontiki eventually and do what BBC America is
doing, using Vuze as their CDN and just keeping the DRM backend for the
geoip authorisation? (as has been mentioned before)... It's starting to look
more and more like that viable solution for the interim!