Can't recall seeing this posted here, but then again it might have gotten lost in all the noise or I may have been too bone idle to actually remember what I've read.

http://bbciplayerlinux.sourceforge.net/index.php/Main_Page
"BBC iPlayer on Linux project Wiki
This is a project to bring the BBC iPlayer to the GNU/Linux and *BSD/Mac OSX Operating Systems. The BBC has been heavily criticised for not providing iPlayer on Mac OSX or Linux.
This is something that the iPlayer on Linux project hopes to fix.
Although initially this project aims to put the iPlayer on Linux, porting (via wine) to BSD/Mac OSX is a very simple task. "

Seán