http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayerbeta/tandc.shtml ...

12. You agree:

 to not attempt to, or assist any other person to *reverse engineer*, *
de-compile*, *disassemble*, *alter*, duplicate, *modify*, rent, lease, loan,
sub-licence, make copies, *create derivative works from*, distribute or
provide others with the BBC iPlayer Library in whole or part, except as
expressly permitted in these Terms and to the extent permitted by law;
I think Google call this "the usual yar di dar"...