ah, now I understand. i didn't understand what you meant by MS free,
first time round; (just me being slow because im only used to "free"
in two contexts - freedom and price, and well i don't hear that usage
much so i was like... eh?

I'm on debian too, but i've been MS free for a much shorter time.

If you are interested in Free Software and GNU/Linux you might want to
consider joinng the Free Software Manchester Mailing List.

I know you are probably london based or loughborough or something, but
it really makes very little difference; you get some quite interesting
discussions going on it from time to time.

anyway if you are convinced:

For the record Debian also does GNU/freebsd or something and there is
also gnu/solaris see www.nexenta.org

-Tim

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk