Ummm...personally I have absolutely no idea, sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Brian Butterworth
Sent: Wed 11/21/2007 12:00 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] BBC Podcasts Including Music

On 21/11/2007, Tristan Ferne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't actually remember where this started but I presume from the thread
> title that it was something to do with our new music podcasts. Which we've
> just written about here:

Indeed... thanks for doing the article, very interesting.

Just as an aside, I have a collection of BBC Sound Effects records on vinyl,
can I use 30 second snippets of these on a future podcast?

For example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Sound_Effects_No._19_-_Doctor_Who_Sound_Effects

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radiolabs/2007/11/music_podcasts.shtml