From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Brian Butterworth
Sent: Tue 11/27/2007 12:53 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Broadcasters to launch joint VoD service

On 27/11/2007, Richard Lockwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/nov/27/bbc.itv?gusrc=rss&feed=technology

        No real technical details, more a re-hashed press release, but an
interesting idea nontheless.

This was the original plan, wasn't it?

It also makes me think that someone somewhere (a certain Scott with the
initials GB) has said that there won't be another licence fee after the current
one runs out....

I can only be GB - I suspect he lent on Tessa "Shit For Brains"* Jowell in the
past.

* (c) Mark Thompson

        Cheers,

        R.

        (Waits for this news to descend into "DRM-Bad, Free-Good!!" ranting...)

--
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth
http://www.ukfree.tv

<<winmail.dat>>