quality that is the Sky HD service).

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Butterworth
Sent: 19 February 2008 13:55
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] HD-DVD / Blu Ray

On 19/02/2008, Matt Barber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Toshiba drops out of HD DVD war -

What does everyone think? I thought they would keep this going for longer.

Bald men fighting over a comb.  Now one one them can scrape their scalp to
their heart's content.

Putting data onto bits of plastic is so pre-2K...

Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

--
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth
http://www.ukfree.tv