sounds interesting
does anyone have a link for that video which used the wiimote etc to
create a 3d environment which changed perspective from where one was.
someone showed me a video of it on youtube - it looked pretty cool.

pity i can't afford a wii, though by the time development has got to a
stable and fully fledged level i imagine the price will drop further

On 27/02/2008, Dave Crossland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We can now boot GNU+Linux on Wii computers:
>
> "And last but not least, we have finally run natively Linux on the
> Nintendo Wii through Team Tweezers' twilight-hack
> (http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Twilight_Hack). We have released a
> small usbgecko-enabled Proof of Concept
> (http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gc-linux/wii-linux-PoC-0.1.tgz)
> mini-distro to prove it."