hi there...have you heard of new linux distro PARSIX?
a new gift from ancient Persia ?????? have some you
any experience with the thing???

http://www.parsix.org/html/index.php

it looks like ubuntu and is built on debian ...it is
one whole family of distros...

V-x

(http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gc-linux/wii-linux-PoC-0.1.tgz)

http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.