This is NOT to replace HTTP delivery in order to enforce DRM in the flash
> player.

It is! :-)

No, it isn't. But your off-key one-note tune has already taken up too much
of my time.

Your failure to acknowledge the social problem of DRM - the BBC
acknowledges DRM but whines "we can't help it, its not our fault" -
and your lack of shame at being called on promoting it marks you out
as non-serious in my opinion.

Ok, you've convinced me that...

...you can't admit you made a mistake. And that debate to you is everyone
saying "yes, you know what Dave? You're absolutely right" whenever you
speak.

If I don't appear to believe that DRM is a cause of society's problems as
you would appear to wish me to, then it's fine that you don't think I'm
serious, sometimes I don't take myself seriously either. Perhaps there's a
lesson there?

You can reply to this if you like, but from this moment on, I have
prioritsed reading your mail behind hacking my arm off with a rusty saw.

Good luck with the revolution.

S.