Are you sure you haven't got the font size turned up in Opera? I know that
I've had to turn it up/down in both IE and firefox before having
accidentally put it up for one reason or another.
I can't remember how it's done in Opera (and being at work I can't check)
but it's ctrl +  or ctrl - in firefox

Vijay.