> > On 11/03/2008, *Matthew Somerville* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> >
> >     Does anyone know who would be the right person to
> contact about the fact
> >     that some BBC News pages now (as in, it only started
> very recently)
> >     appear
> >     quite different in Opera 9 to Firefox and IE? It's only the body
> >     text font
> >     size on pages with a <div class="storybody">, which
> makes me think it's
> >     probably not deliberate. :-)

we have, recently and deliberately, removed a <font> tag from the story
body, but Opera shouldn't go into quirks mode - I think that's because
we're declaring doctype as

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd";>

where it should be

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd";>

although I should probably check with someone who knows what they're
talking about first...

K.