From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 March 2008 14:25
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] iPlayer DRM is over?

Maybe the BBC is only paying lip-service to the notion of DRM knowing that
anything it puts in place can and will be broken.

Maybe everyone should just keep quiet and play along with this DRM charade?

Can't help but feel that the DRM supporters are the luddites of the 21st
century - people who mean well, but who are trying to stop something over which
they can have little control, rather than taking the opportunity to embrace new
technology and finding ways to make it really work for them.