Oh, and don't forget Real, Adobe...  and Microsoft - gosh how on earth
could we forget that one...

________________________________

        On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Ian Forrester
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                Hi Guys,

                So here's the official response from the BBC.

                ---
                We've released a fix to prevent unrestricted downloading
of streamed TV programmes on BBC iPlayer.  Like other broadcasters, the
security of rights-protected content online is an issue we take very
seriously.  It's an ongoing, constant process and one which we will
continue to monitor.
                ---

                Back to Ian,

                I hope that focuses the debate now.

        Yup, it focuses the debate on why the BBC is favouring Apple
over other platforms.

        Ivan

                Cheers,

                Ian Forrester

                This e-mail is: [] private; [] ask first; [x] bloggable

                Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
                BC5 C3, Media Village, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
                email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                work: +44 (0)2080083965
                mob: +44 (0)7711913293