LOL, my GF sent this to me almost as soon as the news release came out! she wants this so badly!

And now she is complaining to me that programs seem to be missing or broken on the Wii version. :-(

We went to watch Dr Who Confidential last night, the show stopped after 10mins... the flash video just ended. Today she went to watch the I'd do anything results show and it comes up with an error message on the Wii but works fine on the PC :-/

I realise the Wii version is in Beta but I said I would let you know :-)

Dan