Moving away from the legal wrangles for a moment, I must say I'm not too
impressed with the quality of their streams...
Looking at my PC's network usage zattoo is using three times as much
bandwith (admittedly some will be upstream) than the FLV stream of News 24
(sorry, News Channel) we're running tests on currently (beta stream coming
to news.bbc.co.uk soonish), but actually looks worse - lots of blocking &
buffering.
My PC is rather old, but the connection's not too bad - getting around 5Mbps
currently.

Rich.