I don't see what's wrong with that email. It's all quite
understandable. The only reason these recent Birtspeak 2.0 emails seem
nonsensical to outsiders is because they use technical terms and names
that are only used internally.

The one bit you might be able to complain about is "visual language",
but I think that's a phrase in pretty common usage both inside and
outside the BBC.