Possibly worth mentioning that the reason why iPlayer (and RadioPlayer) are not great on other platforms is that both product infrastructures currently force us to produce static pages rather than sensibly database-derived products.

iPlayer v2.0 is less than a month away; the backend redesign means dynamically-generated niceness for Wii, iPhone, and other platforms will be much easier.