On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Phil Wilson wrote:

Billy Abbott wrote:

I also had a lot of success in getting my Wii to be reliable by playing around with which wireless channel was being used. It sounded unlikely to me but seems to have worked. There's a load of pages out on the web about tweaking the settings to get them to work nicely.

Any pointers?

I can't find the article I read when I fixed it, but Nintendo mention that channels 1 and 11 are good as they "don't overlap with other channel". There's a bunch of other stuff from them on this page as well:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/onlineWirelessRouterTroubleshooting.jsp

--billy