The iPlayer on Virgin didn't seem to have the same programmes as the iPlayer on
the BBC website -- Doctor Who and Gavin and Stacey were missing.

The compression was very evident as well. Still, it is a brilliant resource.

Maurice Roach
--

The Gods were not so much worshipped as blamed
-Terry Pratchett