If BT can, why can’t you or anyone else?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brian Butterworth
Sent: 09 June 2008 15:31
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] RE: [backstage] Re: Is it OK for BT Vision to
charge £3 per month for the iPlayer?

It turns out it isn't the iPlayer but the "higher quality" DVB-T recording
that BT offer as part of their package.  Although as they have no claim to
copyright over them, it a bit hard to understand how they can charge extra
for them, for example I couldn't record BBC one off-air, make a +1 of it and
then transmit it via satellite and charge a fee for it.

Could I?

Or could I?
2008/6/9 Darren Stephens < [EMAIL PROTECTED]