So last week there was some discussion on this list about writing an app that let you skip the boring bits of a podcast, and I mentioned that we had some code that would let you do just that.

We're making that code, some demo apps and some open source applications available that will let you use mp3 tags to enhance audio with images, chapters and descriptive text. We are also providing enhanced versions of the Chris Moyles podcast for you to play around with.

See http://mashed08.backnetwork.com/event/?articleid=25 for more details:)

Night!
Alia