Hi all.

Not strictly a backstage question, but I am sure someone will know the answer.

I recall seeing a rather nice flash (?) rendition of an (old) BBC clock without any BBC branding on a web site a year or so back. It was just a plain clock. Does this ring any bells as the searches I have found so far don't refer back to the original developer so I cannot learn as to the availability and licensing of same and naturally one cannot lift code!

Thanks in advance !

Darren

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦
¦
¦ +358 6 781 0275 (FIN) ¦ +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE) ¦ +44 203 014 3839 (UK) ¦
¦ extn 8001
¦