Hi there

I'm not sure this will be of any use to you. I have source code to a basic
clock. Personally I like the the retro aspect, the code is in javascript. I
used the code to develop an opensocial app on hi5.com and iGoogle. You can
view the clock here, http://smbale.hi5.com/ and here is the xml file,
http://www.mpelembe.net/time-clock.xml . The code is free to use as you
wish.

best regards