2008/9/22 Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I still don't see why a non developer or non geek would want the google
> phone over windows mobile?
>
> Maybe its just me?

I'm totally ignorant, but I hadn't seen a WinMo do anything like the
gPhone/iPhone's animated UI.

(Apple doesn't even allow the public to see the API for its canvas,
because iPhone apps are webapps, but Google has made Skia free
software; Skia is the high performance canvas library that doesn't
require a 3D graphics chip, that makes all the iPhone-style bouncy UI
animation fly)

Cheers,
Dave